What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a talented, creative and ambitious developer to join our WPF team in producing a unique desktop application for healthcare research. The candidate will be responsible for implementing the application’s rich feature set and its integration into the MDClone ecosystem. The application will also require the ability to integrate with and leverage third-party modules from healthcare application marketplaces. The candidate will work to bridge the gaps between business needs, graphical design and the technical implementation of the application by working closely with MDClone’s product, development, and QA teams.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- All aspects of the product’s look, feel and functionality.
- Work with MVVM frameworks.
- Work as part of a team in developing an independent UC.
- Work with design documentation and development specifications.
- Implement actual code from UI/UX design mockups using advanced visualization tools.
- High development standards and methodologies.
Submit Your Application
Desired Skills and Experience:
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- BA in Computer Science or Engineering or 2+ years of professional experience.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with C# /.NET.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with WPF.
- Knowledge of XAML development concepts such as Styles, Data Binding, Animation, etc.
- Experience in writing unit tests, as well as functional, and integration tests.
- Experience with micro-service architecture - advantage
- Display an ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, production environment.
- Feel at home in an iterative product definition and development cycle.
- Quick study of new ideas and technological approaches, as well as a readiness to embrace older technologies.
Submit Your Application
MDClone introduces a groundbreaking environment for data-driven healthcare exploration, discovery and delivery. The MDClone Healthcare Data Platform liberates data by leveraging the temporal nature of healthcare data, unprecedented privacy protection, and modern big data technologies, enabling unique insights, unlimited hypothesis testing, and zero risk data sharing to all healthcare platforms. The company is headquartered in Israel and is a growing 50-person team with offices in the U.S. and Europe, backed by investments from OrbiMed Advisors and Lightspeed Venture Partners.Back to Positions