Full Stack Web Developer
What Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for a talented, creative and ambitious full stack web developer to join our core product team. We want you to take part in the design, development, and testing of MDClone’s core features. You will work closely with our product, development, and QA teams, to take an active role in bridging the gap between client business needs, user experience and their technical implementation.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Web application development.
- Implementation by design and development specifications.
- Translation of the UI/UX design to actual code based on advanced visualization tools.
- Working with High development standards and methodology
- Working with product managers, quality assurance engineers, and user experience designers to build the best products for our customers
Submit Your Application
Desired Skills and Experience:
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or 3+ years of industry software engineering experience
- At least 2 years of experience with NodeJS server-side development
- Experience in writing code for unit, functional, and Integration tests
- Experience in working with databases and big data environment
- Experience with micro-service architecture - advantage
- Architecture building capabilities - advantage
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast-paced
- Iterative product definition and development environment
- Fast learner with an ability to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly
- Readiness to learn new and old technologies
- Enjoys brainstorming on design and has a passion for problem-solving with a strong focus on teamwork
Submit Your Application
MDClone introduces a groundbreaking environment for data-driven healthcare exploration, discovery and delivery. The MDClone Healthcare Data Platform liberates data by leveraging the temporal nature of healthcare data, unprecedented privacy protection, and modern big data technologies, enabling unique insights, unlimited hypothesis testing, and zero risk data sharing to all healthcare platforms. The company is headquartered in Israel and is a growing 50-person team with offices in the U.S. and Europe, backed by investments from OrbiMed Advisors and Lightspeed Venture Partners.Back to Positions