ETL and Big Data Developer
What Are We Looking For?
The primary purpose of this role is to utilize expert level ETL development knowledge to assist our clients migrate and transform data from their EMR , ancillary or DWH systems to MDClone Platform during the project implementation. Daily work activities would include data analysis, ETL development, data migration and transformation, configuration and troubleshooting, providing training and knowledge transfer to enable clients to utilize and manage the deployed solutions, and to aid in supporting live customers.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Collaborate with customers to understand their business requirements, data processes and analyze their systems’ data, in order to design the data migration and transformation processes.
- Develop all the ETL process components required to migrate data from the customers’ source databases into the MDClone big data platform.
- Load large datasets and improve the efficiency of ETL processes.
- Perform data cleansing to guaranty high quality of loaded data.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to enable clients to utilize and manage the deployed solutions.
- Provide on-going support for data related issues.
- Create data migration project schedules and track projects against the plan using project schedules and status report.
Submit Your Application
Desired Skills and Experience:
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field, (Information Technology, Computer Science, Software, Engineering, or related technical discipline), or equivalent combination of training and work experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical capabilities.
- Proficient with SQL development. Minimum 4 years’ experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with ETL design and development. Must have experience in one or more ETL software tools. Talend, SSIS, Informatica, DataStage, ODI (Talend experience is an advantage).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with software delivery implementations and working with customers.
- Experience with Big Data technologies is an advantage.
- Experience with Java and Python is an advantage.
- Experience with healthcare projects implementation is an advantage.
- Big Data – Hadoop, Hive, Impala, HBase, Apache Solr
- ETL – Talend.
- SQL – PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Oracle, other.
- Programming Languages – Java, Python.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Must able to work effectively with project managers and team members to provide support as both an independent operator and team player.
- Ability to travel occasionally as warranted by project work and location; frequency will vary depending on project requirements.
Submit Your Application
MDClone introduces a groundbreaking environment for data-driven healthcare exploration, discovery and delivery. The MDClone Healthcare Data Platform liberates data by leveraging the temporal nature of healthcare data, unprecedented privacy protection, and modern big data technologies, enabling unique insights, unlimited hypothesis testing, and zero risk data sharing to all healthcare platforms. The company is headquartered in Israel and is a growing 50-person team with offices in the U.S. and Europe, backed by investments from OrbiMed Advisors and Lightspeed Venture Partners.Back to Positions