What Are We Looking For?
As part of the Customer Success team The Data Scientist will focus on evidence based, data driven descriptive and prescriptive analytics, for the purpose of exploring and analyzing the clinical and administrative detail of populations, in the context of healthcare big data transforming insights into actions for our clients.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Creation of data models or analytical visualizations that convert data into insights and actions.
- Understanding of customer’s business requirements and how MDClone platform can be leveraged to gain insights and improve business results.
- Support internal and external engagement with both business and technical teams.
- Close collaboration with the Customer Success team within the scope of the MDClone project implementation in use case development and delivery.
Submit Your Application
Desired Skills and Experience:
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Advanced degree (Phd or Masters) in statistics, biostatistics, mathematics, or data science.
- Have professional experience conducting research.
- Fluency in data structures, research constructs, and ability to interact with business leaders to make recommendations.
- Professional experience in assessing effectiveness and accuracy of data sources.
- Healthcare or clinical or informatics back ground is an advantage.
- 3-5 years research experience in data analysis, statistical and predictive modeling, experimental design, and multivariate analysis.
- Demonstrated proficiency and 1-2+ years’ experience in python or R programming languages.
- Experience working within technical and complex product organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to understand healthcare operations, gaps, and opportunities for optimization an advantage.
- Familiarity in working with standard healthcare vocabularies, i.e. ICD10, SNOMED, LOINC, etc. an advantage.
- Proven stakeholder management and demonstrated ability to lead interactions with both internal and external clients..
- Ability to travel occasionally as warranted by project work and location; frequency will vary depending on project requirements.
Submit Your Application
MDClone introduces a groundbreaking environment for data-driven healthcare exploration, discovery and delivery. The MDClone Healthcare Data Platform liberates data by leveraging the temporal nature of healthcare data, unprecedented privacy protection, and modern big data technologies, enabling unique insights, unlimited hypothesis testing, and zero risk data sharing to all healthcare platforms. The company is headquartered in Israel and is a growing 50-person team with offices in the U.S. and Europe, backed by investments from OrbiMed Advisors and Lightspeed Venture Partners.Back to Positions