What Are We Looking For?
The Data Scientist will focus on evidence-based, data-driven descriptive and prescriptive analytics, for the purpose of exploring, analyzing and creating population health management packages. This is your chance to bring your talents into actionable, life-transforming, results.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Creation of data models, analytical visualizations and packages that convert data into insights and actions
- Understanding of customer’s business requirements and how MDClone platform can be leveraged to gain insights and improve healthcare and business results
- Support internal and external engagement with both business and technical teams
- Close collaboration with the customers both in Israel and worldwide within the scope of the MDClone project implementation in use case development and delivery
Submit Your Application
Desired Skills and Experience:
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- At least an MSc in statistics, or equivalent knowledge.
- High proficiency in classical ML models.
- The role assumes experience and knowledge with those techniques. Candidates with knowledge and experience based on crash courses or internet only courses - should not apply.
- The role does not require deep-learning expertise, and is not DL oriented.
- Have professional experience conducting research
- Fluency in data structures, research constructs, and ability to interact with business leaders to make recommendations
- Experience in assessing effectiveness
- Healthcare, clinical or informatics background - an advantage
- 3-5 years research experience in data analysis, statistical and predictive modeling, experimental design, and multivariate analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency and 1-2+ years’ experience in python or R programming languages. High Proficiency in at least one of the languages.
Submit Your Application
MDClone introduces a groundbreaking environment for data-driven healthcare exploration, discovery and delivery. The MDClone Healthcare Data Platform liberates data by leveraging the temporal nature of healthcare data, unprecedented privacy protection, and modern big data technologies, enabling unique insights, unlimited hypothesis testing, and zero risk data sharing to all healthcare platforms. The company is headquartered in Israel and is a growing 50-person team with offices in the U.S. and Europe, backed by investments from OrbiMed Advisors and Lightspeed Venture Partners.Back to Positions