Customer Success Partner
What Are We Looking For?
The Customer Success Partner is responsible for supporting the strategy and successful clinical deployment of MDClone at customer sites. This is a critical role that requires influence with all stakeholders of client organizations (up to CEO level) to take clinical concepts into healthcare operations. The Primary purpose of this role is to manage and control MDClone projects for customers and ensure project completion in time, within budget, and meeting customer needs.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Project success and management of cross functional operations, processes, and services that support implementation.
- Proactive solution-minded management of integration and ability to communicate and visualize project and business impacts through implementation timeline.
- Define and deliver on clinical and operational elements key to customer success.
- Support MDClone Product Management or other MDClone Management by providing project management control on key initiatives.
- Work with Project Team to define estimate & schedule project work to achieve project scope.
- Provide a platform for communication and relationship management -- engage stakeholders for buy-in, relieve bottlenecks & appropriately manage complex and/or difficult communications.
- Monitor project performance and manage through execution and control via information and reporting; Assist in root cause analysis..
- Identify and escalate critical issues in a timely manner.
- Manage scope to the contract, and follow scope change process for any changes throughout project lifecycle.
- Clear communication of project plan timelines and deliverables, iteration of work breakdown structure and clear communication of meetings and discussion minutes with status of tasks, work to be completed, and work in progress.
- Ability to manage internal and external resource calendars and competencies as required for project success.
- Set and communicate team/individual responsibilities.
- Definition of gaps in team member or client competencies and escalation of gaps to leadership in a timely fashion.
- Allocate work load to fully utilize every program team member's talent.
Submit Your Application
Desired Skills and Experience:
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant business / information technology experience.
- Success in implementation and change management in healthcare technology.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, including influencing, communications, tracking skills, and planning and organization.
- Solid knowledge of project management methodologies, tools & techniques.
- Strong ability to collaborate with individual contributors to define business process issues, analyze operational efficiencies, implement creative solutions, and measure delivery results.
- Minimum 3 years relevant project management and/or management experience, plus at least 5 years relevant business experience.
- Experience working within technical and complex product organizations.
- Healthcare background in informatics, nursing or other scope of practice, and/or population health.
- Demonstrated ability to understand healthcare operations, gaps, and opportunities for optimization.
- Demonstrated success in large-scale enterprise project management.
- Proven stakeholder management skill, and demonstrated ability to lead interactions with both internal and external clients.
- Ability to travel occasionally as warranted by project work and location; frequency will vary depending on project requirements.
Submit Your Application
MDClone introduces a groundbreaking environment for data-driven healthcare exploration, discovery and delivery. The MDClone Healthcare Data Platform liberates data by leveraging the temporal nature of healthcare data, unprecedented privacy protection, and modern big data technologies, enabling unique insights, unlimited hypothesis testing, and zero risk data sharing to all healthcare platforms. The company is headquartered in Israel and is a growing 50-person team with offices in the U.S. and Europe, backed by investments from OrbiMed Advisors and Lightspeed Venture Partners.Back to Positions