Clinical Solution Expert
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a talented Clinical Solution Expert, with substantial experience in clinical informatics, medical ontologies and clinical content to support the product content development and implementation health care organizations and research institutions The Clinical Solution Expert will help identify data, define and develop vocabularies and content with both MDClone Product and Customer Success teams. The Clinical Solution Expert will work closely with MDClone R&D, customer clinicians and key informatics personnel. This position plays a central role in the product development and implementation of the developed technologies in customers' sites (universities, hospitals, HMOs, research facilities and pharmaceutical companies).
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Strong understanding of clinical use cases for research and elements to defining populations and cohorts per client requirements.
- Assess clinicians needs and gaps for better product definition.
- Work with MDClone Customer Success and product technical teams on content development and refining of vocabulary and hierarchy processes.
- Support and assist in design of client ontology grouping for research use cases.
- Apply clinical knowledge to integrate technology into research.
- Serves as a skilled clinical resource in support of non-clinical team members.
- Acts as a liaison between end users, clinician and non-clinical analysts.
- Participate with client clinical researchers, and data analysts during the build/configuration process and testing process.
- Interact with users to understand new business requirements and enhancement requests.
- Define and assist in user acceptance test plans for clinical scenarios and use cases.
- Ensure program meets clinical use case specifications and success criteria.
- Review training materials and assess research and training needs of the client.
- Participate in internal and client user focus groups and requirements workshops.
Submit Your Application
Desired Skills and Experience:
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- MD with Medical Informatics background.
- 2-3 years’ experience implementing standards-based medical terminologies in a healthcare setting is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in clinical practice.
- Substantial experience in working with software R&D teams.
- Substantial experience in informatics and research preferably interdisciplinary across clinical domains.
- Strong knowledge of standard medical terminologies such as ICD-9, ICD-10, SNOMED, LOINC, RxNorm, ATC and others
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of US healthcare system and data management.
Submit Your Application
MDClone introduces a groundbreaking environment for data-driven healthcare exploration, discovery and delivery. The MDClone Healthcare Data Platform liberates data by leveraging the temporal nature of healthcare data, unprecedented privacy protection, and modern big data technologies, enabling unique insights, unlimited hypothesis testing, and zero risk data sharing to all healthcare platforms. The company is headquartered in Israel and is a growing 50-person team with offices in the U.S. and Europe, backed by investments from OrbiMed Advisors and Lightspeed Venture Partners.Back to Positions